Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hack Usb Dongle Internet

One year on ...

Today is the first Anniversary of the transplant of my mother. She has a gift from my sister (now 29 years) received a kidney and therefore a unique opportunity to make their lives healthy and free again.

CHRISTIANE, THANK YOU FOR !!!!!

The hard time a year ago is not forgotten. The prevailing feeling on this day was very afraid. My mother was 7 weeks in the hospital, sometimes in intensive care. It seemed to me that would be when my sister and my mother are together in an aircraft that threatens to crash. The fear of losing one or both of them was terrible.

And now is the first year around, my mother is doing well, my sister goes their way, even if it is often rocky and difficult.

I hope you find back to a bulk of your old power and energy, Sis!

I am looking forward to Saturday, then we celebrate together!

From Zoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment