Sunday, June 7, 2009

Can I Get Waiver For Eczema In The Army

20095th Rhine River Marathonund gleichzeitig5. Sponsored Run for Zwergnase

2009 was initially to be dashed.

Due to a back problem I had to prepare for the 5th Rhine River Marathon, held on the 06.06.09 set in April and there was no chance this year to continue the action for Zwergnase .

But salvation was approaching and my friend and skating partner Wolfgang (also registered participant) told me that he is running for my action as a substitute for me.

This also found the potential sponsors and well received so far I 81 confirmations for the sponsorship.

day of the marathon (6 June 2009) there was again a bad situation. This year the weather was not with (2005 - 2008 we have always had great weather) and so had to Wolfgang sheep cold and wet track the route from Oberwesel to Koblenz (42,195 km) to meet its 8 wheels.
here just before the start:



The situation at the start at 17:15 clock shows the graphics, which I investigate in http://www.wetteronline.de/ could. The red circle shows the situation in the starting area:




The professionals of course went with "rain tires", but again they could not even reach the goal and provide the one-hour limit.

wet, exhausted, but without falling Wolfgang Koblenz reached in a very - for the weather conditions - from the time acceptable

1:54,42 hours

and became

578 in the Appreciation and

230 40th in the age group

I congratulate Wolfgang and thank you in advance for the result and in particular to the availability, which made it possible for the action "in-line charity run for Dwarf Nose" in 2009, in the truest sense of the word- not fell into the water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment