Monday, September 8, 2008

What Happen If I Swallow Fish Bone

top 10 Google rankings in just three days

other day I received the following emails:

Hello Mr. Ferlin ,

recently am I stumbled on the Internet through a Web site that I was simply blown away. Their message is:

"you can organic Top-10 rankings in Google in less than three days to reach if you do the right! "

I am usually skeptical about such promises are VERY. As you know, it takes usually several months to a website in search engines such as Google or Yahoo! is to find a prominent place. This requires that this web site regularly quality, delivers optimized content for search engines, in turn, cause the other webmasters to link to place on this site. The more incoming links to a website that, as the more important this Web site viewed by the search engines and the greater your chances to get in Google & Co on the front seats.

But the website from which I will tell you here is different. The text fascinated me so much that I abruptly decided to go there, the report offered to buy "your way into the top 10 of search engines". (!)

When I describes the techniques tried out by Mr Wolosz in his report, and a day later, searched in the search engines for my target keyword, came the absolutely incomprehensible: 4th place - from which nothing!

ACTUALLY WORKS THIS TECHNIQUE - AND THIS AS AN ACCURATE MOVEMENT!

"WOW!" Much more I did not out, while I stared spellbound at the screen.

I'm thrilled! Mr Wolosz

I have mentioned and then asked if he you as my faithful readers might perhaps provide a short reading sample.

To my delight he agreed :-)

is the best part: Mr. Wolosz you this knowledge is completely FREE of charge! (A small gift for my loyal readers!)

Read the free report simply right now. You get it FREE by following the link (!):

www.top10-rankings.com/Gratis-Report.pdf

This is the salvation of all those who have a website without visitors (and therefore no income) to operate.

operates Lord Wolosz Delete Negative Schufa-linked "is actually a small niche site on the topic. As this site on the Internet very easy to find and their visitors is very useful, it deserves on the Internet several hundred euros per day (!) - Completely automatically! See the proof his website is

www.top10-rankings.com

This technique ethically 100 per cent clean, has nothing to do with link farms, doorway pages and other dubious instruments or the letter of forums, articles , blog entries, to do RSS, newsletters, social bookmarking or other similar derivatives.

click now:

www.top10-rankings.com/Gratis-Report.pdf

I wish you much success with earning money!

Regards

your Georg Müller

PS: How do you get in just three days of Top 10 rankings on Google?

Find it out - and pay a cent for it!

Click Here:

www.top10-rankings.com/Gratis-Report.pdf

OK, I thought to myself, and brought me once from this FREE report. Of course it was one of the FREE reports that make a curious but not really into the secret. Is also okay. The online marketing is top notch and I must admit, although I have hundreds of such reports and sales letter was read, my curiosity was aroused.

day, was already the next email.

Hello Mr. Ferlin ,

yesterday I sent you an e-mail a link to a free report from Mario Wolosz - as a small gift for you, the loyal reader.

course I was expecting one or other response from grateful readers - but the feedback I have received on this report, have blown my expectations by far! Many of my readers could

not believe it at all, that an expert like Mr. Wolosz valuable information on how to receive free in just three days, a top 10 Google ranking, simply wasted.

they often have asked me about the "trick" or the "hook".

Mr. Ferlin , there is no catch.

The following link you will receive the report for free:

www.top10-rankings.com/Gratis-Report.pdf

Wolosz Lord has sent me yesterday a further point, I would like to also not denied. One of his customers received out of nowhere a Google PageRank of 4 - the testimonial of satisfied clients, please visit his website:

www.top10-rankings.com

As you may know, the Google PageRank of a very important Ma & # 223; for the visibility of a website. The Google PageRank is a number between 0 and 10 (the higher the better). Small website usually reach at best a PageRank of 3

Now you look at this page to:

http://atkay.de/Studenten/index.html

It's unbelievable - this site has EVER NO CONTENT - just banner ads and Adsense. BUT: in just a week ago, this site also receive a Google PageRank of 4. If I had not seen it with my own eyes, I would not have believed it!

What can we learn from this? Remember to optimize your website for search engines (SEO). Backlinks from strong sites - that's what matters!

You can order the report by Mario Wolosz at a very reasonable introductory price:

www.top10-rankings.com

I wish you every success in your online business!

Regards

your Georg Müller

PS: Do you have a website, without to make money? To achieve organic top 10 rankings in Google in less than three days - without spending money on advertising!

click now:

www.top10-rankings.com

WOW!! Well done the thing. It really itches me to order this eBook.

But I will continue to hold to see what enforcement there in terms of marketing yet. I'll keep you informed.

meantime, I recommend it to read the FREE report. . Seems to be an interesting thing www.top10-rankings.com/Gratis-Report.pdf

Technorati tags: , make money, rich

0 comments:

Post a Comment