Monday, January 24, 2011

Quotes For Picnik About Best

Nothing precedes ...

After I after the operation started another attack, I was already at the first "most significant" brought back to earth. Still the same pain in the hip and the knee was already apparent after 10 minutes. Well, so I decided to do nothing further for the first time, stood by the accident and the resulting days lost my lifetime certificate to the game.
For about 2 weeks and with the lifetime certificate in hand, I am back in physical therapy, which is now trying again, my hips to the starting position "to push back "....( which unfortunately after 10 months is not early attitude so easy)
As not to think of sports, it is only a logical consequence that I have both my training camp from 28.2 - 10.3 cancel in Fuerteventura and the Challenge Roth at 7.10 must have ...
Nevertheless, I try, although not easy to get to not let me and I hope that someday an end is in sight and I can slowly start building training ....

The Jonas, Robbi, Dominik, my father and all the others I wish a good and successful season and happy training!!

King

0 comments:

Post a Comment