Monday, September 13, 2010

What Does Baby Hymen Look Like

"It's just a friend"


Yes, it is. Since one can ask all the people around it. And if I myself look at. It's definitely just a friend, a laugh, one can talk with you about a few things. The one in the arm increases when things are not going so well.
A real buddy-type. But suddenly

. Has a girlfriend. Schatzi here Scbatzi there - there is no other issue more. And we of course used to be years of being single. You could call him to no matter what time of day, you could meet, rumalbern, a bit of bollocks whenever you felt like it, for He always had time.

Then you find yourself suddenly on the bench, you need only the cinema, the Café or partying.
He has simply no place in his Life.
Frustrating? And how!

because I would like to give some advice how to solve the compromise.
Did I did not. I'm disappointed. The
you can not just freely make no corners to be seen, at least from time to time.
You could shoot in the square. Quite austere but then we are not. We know that it does him good - his relationship, in most cases. The bad conscience answers.
"egomaniac", it yells in my face.
Is so, just because I am alone and have enough time, but I can not ask my friend. So this friend. Finally, he is not even mine, I can not order, do not kick and rumstampfen our feet on the floor.
For I am an adult and reasonable. I should be at least. But it still annoys me, I can not help it.

I want my place back, you want the back what is taking together that we laugh together and shows that there are people who see themselves, which are mutually important. Without this right to be in love.
that friendships between men and women can really be. And relationships are important, but you also do not forget his other caregivers.
are you just as you or was it ever so?
You feel a bit like a doll which is brought out when it suits.
When she was new, you could not get enough of her. After a while she has had its day and is put in the closet in favor of a new one.
Can only hope that he has had enough of it at some point or need more variety again.
It would be a shame if something so important would be lost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment